St. Joseph's Hospital Foundation
St. Joseph's Hospital Foundation raises funds for equipment, research, and education. For over 35 years St. Joseph's Hospital Foundation has been raising funds to enhance healthcare delivery at St. Joseph's Hospital.
The Foundations Gifts include:
- Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT) equipment
- Digital Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Leisure Wellness Garden
- Furnishings and equipment for the Health & Aging Program
- New Extended Day Surgery Unit
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery Equipment
- Radiolucent Spinal Operating Table
- Urology and Prostate Equipment for Men's Health Program
- SLT Laser
- Prostate Ultrasound
- Video Urodynamics
- Cysto-videoscopes & Ureteroscopes
- Surgical Microscope
Together with our supporters we have purchased major capital equipment for every department in the hospital, we have also provided educational opportunities for staff, patients, their families, and our community.
Our success is built on the legacy and reputation of the Sisters of Charity who founded the Hospital in 1914. This legacy is endorsed everyday by the staff at St. Joseph's Hospital, known for their caring and compassionate service to our patients.